Taken from Dura Beds Backcare Collection and boasts a high-loft cushion top mattress with a depth of 33cm and a soft to touch knitted stretch fabric cover.
Its generous layers of fillings are hypo-allergenic and have a high level of antimicrobial and dust mite resistance, resulting in an ideal sleeping surface for allergy sufferers or asthmatics.
The mattress is 29cm thick and features a 12.5 gauge orthopaedic coil spring unit, supported with a steel rod edge frame to provide strength and durability. Topped with deep layers of traditional upholstery to ensure a refreshing and comfortable sleep with a medium to firm comfort.
An intricately micro-quilted, attached cushioned pillow top adds an extra layer of comfort, enabling the sleeper to experience sublime levels of luxury.
Finished in a heavy duty knitted fabric cover, with air ventilator borders to enable the mattress to breathe and flag stitched handles for easy movability.
- 12.5 Gauge Orthopaedic Coil Spring Unit
- Supported with a Steel Rod Edge Frame
- Orthopaedic Medium to Firm Comfort Support
- Micro-Quilted Attached Cushioned Top
- Layers of Traditional Upholstery
- Heavy Duty Knitted Fabric Cover
- Hand Tufted to Increase Durability
- Air Ventilator Borders
- Flag Stitched Handles (not available on 2ft6 or 3ft)
- Non-Turn Mattress
- National Bed Federation Approved
- Made in the UK